Defying categorisation to create a project full of slinky, dancefloor burners that channel her UK roots, Play With the Changes is reminiscent of the Los Angeles-based artist’s childhood nights spent listening to her brother’s 2-step hymns from the other side of the wall. Now, one year later, Jordan delivers a remix package featuring Kaytranada, &Me, Machinedrum, LSDXOXO, Soul Clap, and more.
To coincide with the announcement, Jordan has unveiled the packagae’s lead single, “Something” remixed by Byron The Aquarius, who flips the track into a twinkling four-to-the-floor groove, reiterating Jordan’s original thesis for Play With The Changes: “without experimentation, innovation is impossible.”
The album lands on TOKiMONSTA’s Young Art Records.
01. Situation (&Me Remix)
02. Dancing Elephants (DJ Minx Remix)
03. Got Em (Sango Remix)
04. Count It (KLSH Remix)
05. All Along (Kaytranada Remix)
06. Nothing Left (Kingdom Remix)
07. Lay (Machinedrum Remix)
08. Love You Good (Remix) feat. LSDXOXO
09. Next 2 You (Sinistarr Remix)
10. Already (Things You Say Remix)
11. Broken Steel (Soul Clap Remix)
12. Something (Byron The Aquarius Remix)
Play With The Changes (Remixed) LP is scheduled for September 16 release. Meanwhile, you can stream “Love You Good” (Remix) feat. LSDXOXO and “Something” (Byron The Aquarius Remix) in full via the player below. Pre-order is available here.