Search in the website:

Sultan + Shepard

Event Review: Lane 8 @ The Brooklyn Mirage 8/27/21

8 September 2021

lane 8 Lollapalooza Lane 8 was originally scheduled to come through to NYC last year in 2020 for his “Brightest Lights” tour but ultimately rescheduled to 2021. His shows follow an overarching theme called “This Never Happened,” where he wants fans to be fully immersed by the music and others around you, rather than be […]

Read More

The 15 Best House Tracks of July 2021

2 August 2021

Henrik Schwarz Tino Pohlman 27 percent of July’s house chart is occupied by the debut album from Makez via Heist Recordings and reasonably so. The quality of the album is nearly unrivaled in today’s climate. Don’t forget to check out the other 73 percent as well which includes Henrik Schwarz who topped the chart with […]

Read More